Lincoln Technology currently has openings for the following positions in the Edmonton area:
I&C Asset Management Specialist
As part of this dynamic team, the Lincoln Asset Management Specialist will be responsible for:
- These include, but are not limited to, the creation and maintenance of material master data, functional locations, equipment and assuring compliance to standards.
- Developing Maintenance Equipment Strategies, Procedures and Processes.
- Monitor and Audit the conception of transactional data.
- Compiling & Documenting Implementation, Data Entry, etc. on Specific Projects.
- Liaise with clients
To be considered for the position of Lincoln Asset Management, successful candidates will meet these requirements:
- Technologist / Trade qualification from an accredited institute.
- In plant knowledge of “how things get done” in utilities operation, maintenance and reliability.
- Directly related experience in SAP PM & MM Module.
- Familiar with Material Management Processes & Equipment Bill of Materials
- Previous experience with Maintenance Standards, Philosophies and Strategies.
- Advanced communication skills; both verbal and written in English is mandatory.
- Working knowledge within Microsoft Office products. (Advanced Excel)
- You will have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, productive environment.
- Understanding of the importance of completeness and accuracy of data.
This is your perfect opportunity to advance your career and be part of a thriving team. As a Lincoln Maintenance Specialist some of the benefits of this position include; competitive compensation based on experience, potential to earn bonuses based on performance, a comprehensive benefits package and much more.
If you are interested in the position of Asset Management Specialist AND you meet the above mentioned requirements, apply now!
Please note: We appreciate and carefully consider every application; however, only those who meet the requirements of the position will be contacted for further consideration.